◊ IN DECEMBER WE ARE OPEN EVERY SATURDAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS BETWEEN 10 AM AND 2 PM! ◊

Shop: 1067 Budapest, Teréz krt. 9.
Open: Mo-Fr 11:00 - 18:30
Phone: +36 20 567 4222

La Nicchia Caper leaves in olive oil, 220g
La Nicchia Caper leaves in olive oil, 220g
7 000 Ft

La Nicchia Caper leaves in olive oil, 220g

Carefully selected caper leaves, firm and crunchy, with just the right balance between savory and aromatic flavors and a pleasant note of sharpness. They look great on the plate and taste good. Ideal to dress and garnish all fish and meat dishes as well as raw and cooked vegetables. Try them deep fried in batter.

Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil (59%), caper leaves (41%), 

7 000 Ft
Unit price: 31 818 Ft/kg
Info
Manufacturer
LaNicchia
Package
220g
Country of origin
Italy
Place of origin
Sicily
Nutritional values
Average values per 100 g
 Energy 377 kJ/90 kcal
 Fat 8,4g
    of which saturates 2,5g
 Carbohydrate 1,3g
    of which sugars 0g
 Protein 2,1g
 Salt 4g
Similar products