Use a Ribbon Grater for apples, butter, dabbage, carrots, chilies, chocolate, coconut, hard and soft cheeses, onions and zucchini. The simple back and forth grate produces ribbon-like results that are preferred when baking or cooking. The result is similar to a ribbon, and is preferred when baking, or cooking.
- Non-slip end piece for added stability
- All stainless construction
- Reusable protective cover included
- Material: Surgical steel stainless handle and frame with rubber foot
- Blade made in the USA, Assembled in MX
- Size: 31,2 cm x 7,5 cm x 3,0 cm
- Grater size: 12,6 cm x 6,0 cm
Use and care:
- Top-rack dishwasher safe. Hand wash cover.
- We recommend rinsing your grater in warm water immediately after each use. Remove trapped particles from the non-sharp side whenever possible. To remove trapped particles on the front, first soak the tool in warm water and then use a cleaning brush to stroke in the Same direction as the teeth.
- Store with blade covered when not in use.