Microplane graters and cutters
What makes Microplane® files so sharp?
The secret is the Microplane® trademark process, which uses chemical agents to form sharp surfaces. Microplane®, known worldwide as the original manufacturer of photo-engraved cutting tools, has developed its files based on 40 years of experience in photo-engraving and manufacturing.
- The teeth of the Microplane® are razor sharp
- The pressed teeth are blunt
Common features of Microplane devices:
- The original / trademarked technology
- Founder of Microplane®-A photoengraving process
- Durable, ultra-sharp, stainless, patented lattice steel blades - American made
- Cut food without cracks, tears or shreds to preserve and enhance the aroma and flavor of your food
- You can grate hard and soft cheeses, vegetables, citrus fruits, nuts, spices, ginger, garlic, truffles, chocolate, etc. effortlessly.
Hand-grip, soft-touch handle
- Plastic protective cover for easy storage
- Dishwasher safe / The protective cover is hand washable
- It is used and supported worldwide by home and professional chefs