The Microplane Gourmet Series has an expansive paddled with ample grating surfaces and US made stainless steel blades. Ultra-sharp photo etched teeth make fast work out of grating potatoes, carrots, onions and cheeses. The Stainless steel frame provides extrondinary durabilty. The soft touch handle matches back to the premium classic series zesters. The non-skid foot adds stability when grating on counters and plates.
Use a Star Grater for chocolate, cinnamon, coconut, hard cheese, garlic and ginger.
- Comfortable and ergonomic soft-touch handle with loop for optional hanging
- Non-slip base for added stability
- Reusable cover for safe storage
- Material: Surgical grade stainless steel frame and etched blades; TPE plastic handle
- Blade made in the USA, Assembled in MX
- Size: 31,2 cm x 7,5 cm x 3,0 cm
- Grater size: 12,6 cm x 6,0 cm
- Top-rack dishwasher safe. Hand wash cover.
- We recommend rinsing your grater in warm water immediately after each use. Remove trapped particles from the non-sharp side whenever possible. To remove trapped particles on the front, first soak the tool in warm water and then use a cleaning brush to stroke in the Same direction as the teeth.
- Store with blade covered when not in use.