It is an excellent manual grinder for home and portable applications. Ideal for travel, allows for fast and good grinding of your favourite coffee during breaks when on the road. You can dismantle it in a few seconds and clean it by rinsing with warm water.
The grinder is extremely practical and handy as well as lightweight since it is made of plastic (except for ceramic burrs, of course), it allows for free and quick adjustment of grinding.
It can quickly grind up to 24 grams of beans, which is the perfect amount to infuse 2 large cups of coffee in a dripper!
- Type of grinding discs: conical
- Material of grinding discs: ceramic
- Regulatory fatigue control: gradual
- Thanks to its compact size it is ideal for travel
- Grain refinement can be adjusted in seconds from powder quality to filter grain size
- Easy to use and clean
- Size: widht 150 mm (with grinding wheel), depth 72 mm, height 220 mm
Hand grinders operate on the same principle as their professional counterparts, except that the grinding wheel is rotated by the coffee maker rather than the engine.
Their operating principle is therefore the same. The grinder works like a small mill where the grinding wheels are the grinding stones. By approaching the upper grinding wheel to the bottom, we get a finer grinder. This solution is needed in two ways:
- It is only in this way that the fine texture is sufficiently uniform. If you work with "combine" recipe mixing fine and coarse coarse coffee, coffee extraction will be partial.
- Only this way can be solved so that the grinding fineness can be adjusted with high sensitivity and can be modified. This allows the grinder to be set up for different manufacturing technologies and coffees with different properties and then adjusted if necessary.