Skerton is lightweight and handy, ideal for travel, allows for fast and good grinding of your favourite coffee during breaks when on the road. You can quickly adjust grinding, depending on your preferences and the coffee brewing method.
Hario products mean the highest quality of workmanship. Skerton is equipped with conical ceramic burrs which do not affect the taste of your coffee and are resistant to wear. The lower tank is made of glass and is equipped with a non-slip rubber band and a lid that allows you to close the tank with your freshly ground coffee tight. You can dismount the grinder in a few seconds and clean it just rinsing it with warm water.
- Type of grinding discs: conical
- Material of grinding discs: ceramic
- Regulatory fatigue control: stepless
- Thanks to its compact size it is ideal for travel
- Grain refinement can be adjusted in seconds from powder quality to filter grain size
- Easy to use and clean
- Size: width 172 mm (with grinding wheel), depth 93 mm, height 214 mm
- The lower part of the grinder can also be used as a storage box
Hand grinders operate on the same principle as their professional counterparts, except that the grinding wheel is rotated by the coffee maker rather than the engine.
Their operating principle is therefore the same. The grinder works like a small mill where the grinding wheels are the grinding stones. By approaching the upper grinding wheel to the bottom, we get a finer grinder. This solution is needed in two ways:
- It is only in this way that the fine texture is sufficiently uniform. If you work with "combine" recipe mixing fine and coarse coarse coffee, coffee extraction will be partial.
- Only this way can be solved so that the grinding fineness can be adjusted with high sensitivity and can be modified. This allows the grinder to be set up for different manufacturing technologies and coffees with different properties and then adjusted if necessary.